alciro tovar - venezuela:The phone works well in Venezuela movilnet 3g lifted the phone settings did a network test and found that serves digitel and also in 3g movistar, the only detail is that the battery does not last long, second is normal for phones android, hdmi cable brought me and a screen saver all perfect in its box.
Farel :The camera is, as I expected, very poor. No autofocus means it can't read bar codes which is a limitation (QR codes are OK). This phone doesn't appear to be compatible with credit-card accepting devices from Square or Paypal, as far as I can tell from their sites.
Battery life is good for a smartphone, a couple of days with wi-fi on and moderate use. Removeable battery is a big plus. There are some random reboots, for a reason I've haven't yet found, but they've been quite rare.


Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét