Thứ Ba, 29 tháng 10, 2013

Sony Xperia Sola MT27i Discount

reo:got my phone last week, it a nice phone. If ur not into iPhone this the phone for u. I think it's better than iPhone 4 and all the 4s has over it is the 8mp cam.
super fast and sleek
great phone for the price...



Roberto:It is an excellent phone. The property of floating touch lets you browse comfortably although it is a device with a larger screen for browsing not so easily.


 JOJO MILLS (Timonium) :The phone's software was initially configured in an Asian language. That's not too bad, but I had to spend some time uninstalling some apps and learning how to reconfigure others.
Less understandable is the fact that I was sent the white model instead of the black one. *Luckily* I don't mind, since I wouldn't have had time to return it as I was leaving the country the following week!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét