Thứ Ba, 29 tháng 10, 2013

Sony Xperia Tipo Dual-SIM ST21A2 Discount

M. Tezel (San Antonio, TX) :Why is there a lack of high end small smartphones? This phone has Ice Cream Sandwich Android, but only a 3 meg outward camera with no light. I really wish it had a compass and a slightly larger battery but I still love it anyway. I would consider it a middle-of-the-road between low end and high end. You'd be hard-pressed to find an equivalent size smartphone with the screen specs of this one and not everybody carries a purse for their giant pads. Some of us are men with tiny pockets! Tipo fits the bill and I got the dual sim version to boot (other countries always get the really cool smartphones from the same manufacturers). I am still winding down calls from my old prepaid TMobile-To-Go sim (full size sim) while giving people my new number on AT&T (full size sim). It is neat to see which carrier has a better signal and some comfort in knowing I have access to two separate networks.




Pawel Danielewicz (Okemos, MI USA):How's it run? I've had the phone almost a month and now run Apex Launcher and MagicLocker (very popular android apps) without any major issues. Only the home key has stopped responding as defined by Apex but that seems to be common with that launcher on other manufacturer phones too. I setup a gesture to open the same app as I defined for the home key, so no worries there (home key is not permanently broken). The proximity sensor works for on/off, it isn't high end enough to determine a more accurate distance. I usually end around 30% battery left at the end of the day using live wallpaper and an app that turns off wifi/data when the screen is off so it only updates when I'm actually using the phone. I don't talk much on it but have been trying different apps so I equate the cpu-battery usage about the same. For the given specs, this phone gets a 5 star rating for being a good mid-range smartphone.


Robert Hoare:Dual-sim is very handy, both sims on different networks are active to accept incoming calls and texts all the time (unless the other line is in use). Outgoing network can be selected for each call, but it's easier to change the default network with a quick press of the dedicated hardware button on the side (below the volume). There's an indicator at the top of the screen showing the active network, and the signal strength of both networks.

Either sim can access WCDMA (3G, UMTS), but only one at a time. If you activate 3G for one sim it'll make the other sim GSM only. So not suitable if you need two 3G networks.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét