Thứ Ba, 29 tháng 10, 2013

Sony LT26I-BK Xperia Discount

 NB :To me this phone is outstanding. All the functions expected from an excellent phone are there. Very nice reception, WiFi connectivity, sound, Camera, good battery life, NFC option and superb display (best in its class). If I try to search a negative point then the only thing comes in my mind is TFT display with normal screen. Sony should improvise in this area and should introduce Corning Gorilla glass (yes, I have another phone with that and it really makes difference).
Apart from this I did not find anything specific as of now.



James K. (Omaha, NE USA):Bought this phone because it was unlocked and its ability to have two sims. Dual SIM functionality would work if it was not for the other glitches.

I do think that Sony hardware is a good quality for the price, has survived several drops on concrete surfaces.

The software though is a disaster, had heard of the crappy quality of Android but now I have first hand experience and sadly paid approx $140 for it.


Piyush Ohari:Received unsealed phone. No warranty card in the phone. No head phones in the box. Also in the box there was nothing to hold the phone. as it suppose to be. I don't thing i purchased this at tight price. It should have costed me 70$ without warranty earphones no wire to charge battery and loose packaging.

Theres no provision to contact seller so writing in the review.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét